Percipient Strategies LLC is a full-service, on-demand research, intelligence, and strategic communications firm. We gather and analyze critical information to optimize the public engagement and communications strategies of our clients. Started and run by rising political communications staffers from the Republican National Committee, Percipient Strategies leverages the latest technological tools, honed political insights, and client-first approach to deliver actionable insights to stakeholders on any topic, whenever they need it.
Percipient Strategies is dedicated to creating long-term value for clients by ensuring accountability, responsiveness, and discretion. As a relatively new firm, we are willing to go the distance with our clients and create a range of flexible, creative solutions to help them win.
Percipient Strategies is comprised of several millennial communications and research professionals with a track record of delivering incisive research, salient communications, and winning outcomes no matter the context. We count political researchers, communications experts, data scientists, and market analysts drawn from diverse backgrounds across the world on our team. The breadth of our skillsets allows clients to realize new solutions and value. Leading our agile and dedicated team are Percipient Strategies’ three partners who personally spearhead every project our team undertakes.
Matthew Alonsozana founded Percipient Strategies in August 2016. As Managing Partner, Matthew coordinates the firm’s overall operations, strategic partnerships, and project development. Matthew aims to build a firm that helps clients win worldwide by addressing any research or intelligence need for their strategic visions. Matthew served as a Senior Research Advisor at the Republican National Committee and held similar responsibilities at Scott Walker for America and Delve LLC. Matthew leverages his experiences in corporate and national political research to develop strategic communications plans, competitive intelligence reports, investigative projects, and rapid response operations. Matthew also draws on his experiences in think tanks, academia, grassroots initiatives, and Capitol Hill to deepen his analysis on behalf of clients. A Baltimore native, Matthew graduated cum laude from Boston College in 2014.
Naji Filali joined Percipient Strategies in December 2016 and manages the firm’s data mining platforms and public records acquisition operations. Naji brings keen research instincts to bear on the most intractable of client challenges by integrating innovative analytical tools with his intimate knowledge of international public disclosure statutes. As an opposition researcher at the Republican National Committee and America Rising, Naji spearheaded original investigative research to proactively shape regional and national media narratives during the 2016 election cycle. Before formally entering political research, Naji cut his teeth conducting nuanced public policy research for domestic and international accounts at the BGR Group. A New Yorker at heart, Naji graduated from Harvard University and received a post-graduate Fulbright research scholarship to Italy in 2014.
Tyler Ross, a Partner at Percipient Strategies, coordinates the firm’s external communications campaigns and media engagement endeavors. Through Spring 2018, Tyler served as the Deputy Director of Media Affairs at The White House, where he oversaw regional and local media outreach across the country for the Administration’s strategic communications objectives. During the 2016 Presidential Transition, Tyler served as Deputy Research Director of the Republican National Committee (RNC), where his responsibilities encompassed directing the rapid response operations for Cabinet confirmation hearings and managing the creation of briefing reports for incoming White House staff. In the midst of the historic 2016 election, Tyler served as the Director of State and Regional Research of the RNC, in which he helped to shape the Committee’s strategic communications strategy at the local and state levels. A proud Terp and University of Maryland graduate, Tyler has also held roles researching tax and economic policy, and serving as a press staffer for a member of the U.S. House of Representatives.
Percipient Strategies prides itself on its unique and dogged approach to research and strategic communications. We join our core competence in political research and intelligence with an emphasis on technological tools, such as digital marketing and data analysis, to offer our clients a holistic service offering to deliver breakthrough, readily actionable insights and content across sectors.
On-Demand Research And Intelligence
We conduct the spadework of any combination of political, policy, public affairs, personnel, and industry research so clients can focus on strategic alignment.
For all of our research and intelligence projects, we undertake a macro- and micro-level approach to research that integrates an exhaustive review of archival media and arcane public datasets to produce readily digestible and actionable insights.
Each of our dossiers and tech deliverables gather and distill meaningful information for clients and their decision-making process.
Our team leverages our collective experiences in politics and business to offer these dynamic research and intelligence services, available on-demand 24/7/365:
- Due Diligence Research: We vet the backgrounds of individuals and networks of interest and providing in-depth investigations to identify potential sources of public, political, and reputational risk.
- Competitive Intelligence Research: We keep tabs on competitors through proprietary serial media monitoring tools to turn ostensible crises into opportunities.
- Opposition Research: We deliver high-quality opposition research tailored to regional and national media partners and furnish readily actionable information in high-pressure situations.
- Policy and Industry Research: We gather information from regulators, Congress, universities, think tanks, and native public databases and ground them effectively in evolving political and business contexts.
Strategic Communications and Media Affairs Services
With experience at the highest levels of politics and government, our team has coordinated strategic communications campaigns at the regional and local level in media markets across the country:
- Strategic Communications Campaigns: Whether it is a branding, political, or policy objective, our firm will design and execute a communications plan that helps accomplish our client’s mission by delivering custom messages to targeted markets and audiences.
- Press and Media Engagement: Our team will leverage its experience and relationships with the press at the regional and state level to spearhead outreach efforts and serve as the media’s source for new information about our client.
- News Media and Social Media Monitoring: To track progress, rapidly respond as necessary, and to stay ahead of changing narratives, our team actively monitors news outlets and social media to ensure clients and stakeholders are informed of breaking developments in real time.
- Media Surrogate Training: To effectively communicate a message with the public, a company or organization should be available to directly engage with the media. Through training and preparation, our team can ensure coordinated media exposure and interviews resonate with the target audience.
Data Mining & Analytics
Leveraging a proprietary media analytics suite, we identify the most and least prolific voices on all sides of any given issue to demystify the public affairs landscape and give our clients a leg up on the competition. As opposed to broadly distributing content around an issue area, we empower clients to more precisely identify channels of influence by illuminating individuals and groups that carry the most cache geographically or topically.
Hyper-Targeted Digital Marketing
In complement with our core research and communications offerings, we also consult on ideal digital dissemination methods to ensure your winning message is heard by key stakeholders. Using unique custom audiences, we can create advertisements and content to be delivered at the most granular levels possible across several social media platforms.
Public Sentiment Analysis
Percipient Strategies partners with polling and boutique market research firms to ensure our clients have the best gauge on audience and public sentiments towards brands, issues, and initiatives through both traditional and cutting-edge polling techniques.
Percipient Strategies LLC treats all messages as confidential and privileged. One of our partners will respond to you within 24hours of submitting your message.